9 - 14 March 2019
What does it consist of?
- 5 or 3 nights accommodation in a Swiss mountain chalet : shared rooms with 4, 6 & 8 beds
- Breakfast included
- Free skiing lessons
- Workshops and discussions (included)
- Excursions (optional)
- Constant networking possibilities
- Option to prolong the ski holidays for some days (60 Euros per night including half board and accommodation)
- Anyone who's ready to have some fun with industry friends and colleagues right before the 2020 Conference and Workshop season starts again
- School representatives (marketing staff, sales staff, admin staff, teaching staff)
- Agents and their members of staff (schools are welcome to invite agents too)
- Members of staff of schools, agencies and organisations
How much does it cost?